Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Painting

I've been working on a lot of stuff lately. Three new paintings for a group show in May and a custom Blythe doll that will be up for sale some time in June. I'm also working on a website for my art. I'm really excited about it. Especially because I thought I wasn't going to be able to use my name for the address, irenegarcia.com was already taken. I spent a month trying to figure out what I was going to use when my boyfriend suggested I add a - in between Irene and Garcia, DUH!!!! Here's a little preview of one of my paintings :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger g1toons said...

wow really nice painting, those big creepy black eyes scare me

12:05 PM  
Blogger Irene Garcia said...

Thanks! I like the creepy stuff :)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home